CenGivre currently has a teaching and research staff of 7 Full Professors and 5 Research Professors on-grant, all at UQAC.
The team also relies on the collaboration of 4 Post-Doctoral Fellows, 15 Ph.D. students, 8 Masters’ students, and 6 Bachelors’ students,
as well as 20 research assistants, technicians, and professionals.
- Rachid Beguenane, Professor, Artificial Intelligence, Power Networks.
- Gilles Bouchard, Professor, Electrical Engineering, Modelling and Computer simulation.
- Masoud Farzaneh, Professor, Director of CenGivre, Physics of High-Voltage Discharge, Design for Insulation, Atmospheric Icing of Structures, Modelling and Simulation.
- Issouf Fofana, Professor, Modelling of Electrical Discharge and Field Calculations
- Louis Houde, Professor, Statistical Modelling, Stochastic Methods.
- Anatolij Karev, Research Professor on-grant, Icing Processes.
- Laszlo Kiss, Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Heat Transfer.
- Mohand Ouhrouche, Professor, Power Networks.
- Jean Perron, Professor, Fluid Dynamics, Modelling and Simulation, Heat Transfer.
- Konstantin Savadjiev, Research Professor on-grant, Electromechanical Engineering, Probabilistic Study of Icing.
- Christophe Volat, Research Professor on-grant, Icing Processes Engineering.
- Jianhui Zhang, Research Professor on-grant, Electrical Engineering, Modelling.